• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help lock screen orientation

got my droid 3 days ago, i honestly dont remember if it rotated landscape on the home screen by itself. i downloaded home++ right away and have all the orientations checked so it now does rotate landscape if i do so.

my only concern was, and i honestly dont ever remember noticing or not. has anybody had the LOCK screen rotato landscapel for them? it will only go landscape for me if the screen is off and i slide the keyboard up. i never really noticed this because the phone is usually in my pocket, i go to unlock it and i pull it out vertical. just now i was using it on my desk and i went to go unlock it and had the phone horizontal but the lock screen was portrait.

am i going nuts? has anybody had this happen or has it never happened and i just never noticed it

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones