• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Looking for a stream app...

Does anyone know of an app that can steam 700 WLW (Cincinnati channel) ? iheartradio does, but it only plays about 25% of the time.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

Not sure if the channel you are referring to is on this app, but this app has literally hundreds of streaming channels and it works great! It's called A Online Radio. Very cool with tons of site around the world and all different genres, etc. Very cool!

Upvote 0
I used A Online Radio for awhile then switched to XiiaLive. I installed XiiaLive, then used the browser to navigate to the "Listen Live" link on the radio station's website. It automatically launched XiiaLive. A Online Radio would play one of the the stations I wanted to listen to, but XiiaLive plays several. And it's a really slick-looking UI

Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones