• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root looking for stock music player

http://db.tt/YAmD1APz

It's in a drop box account. Unzip and place both files into system/apps and it should install automatically.

I needed this at one point too, it's so far my favorite music player simply because of the status bar options and the fact that it sits on it's own above the action tasks in the drop bar, lol.

http://db.tt/YAmD1APz

It's in a drop box account. Unzip and place both files into system/apps and it should install automatically.

I needed this at one point too, it's so far my favorite music player simply because of the status bar options and the fact that it sits on it's own above the action tasks in the drop bar, lol.

Thank you sir!

For some reason i can't get this music app to install i pasted in system/app changed permissions to rwrr reboot several times same result I'm stuck i never had problems doing this before I'm running samurai and its great i just want the stock music player.... has anybody had this problem? Am i missing something??

Hello and welcome to the forums . May i ask what apk are you having a problem installing .and if it is the stock app you may need to check the box that say allow all unknown app source . This would be located in the settings >applications.

Its the stock lg music apk I'm not trying to install it like any other apk i know i have to move it to the system/app folder and reboot....phone is rooted running samurai ROM remember doing this before for the video editing stock app and it worked just fine after adding some lib files would i have to do the same for music apk? Thanks in advance

I just pasted those in my system app folder rebooted and it worked fine are you sure you are doing it right.

I don't think any lib files where removed when adding in apollo . The only thing that was changed was that a couple ofadditional files where added for the DSP to work

Pk
I just pasted those in my system app folder rebooted and it worked fine are you sure you are doing it right.

I don't think any lib files where removed when adding in apollo . The only thing that was changed was that a couple ofadditional files where added for the DSP to work

I don't know what's wrong i remember adding it to katana before but for some reason its not working now.. i even tried with the stock apks using the odex files but no go can anyone help?? Any suggestions?? Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom