• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root lost root access

eppie20

Can use a lil help.got my casiogzone rooted for about 3 weeks now,I gota few updates
lastnight now my teather doesn't work nor does the titanium backup.
When running titainum back up it gives me an error screen and says I'm not rooted.
Should I just wipe and redo rooting?

Can use a lil help.got my casiogzone rooted for about 3 weeks now,I gota few updates
When running titainum back up it gives me an error screen and says I'm not rooted.

UMM, what phone do you have?

You posted in the Evo 4G section. Hold tight, I'll get a mod to move your post to the appropriate forum. :)

In the mean time, try to open up your superuser app, scroll down until you see titanium backup. Select Titanium and make sure it has root permissions, if not, select to allow root permission. See if that works. ;)

*usually* a OTA update will break root, depending on the update. I've moved your post to the root section for your phone, maybe someone can enlighten us about the recent update....

Can you root again? The update was pushed to my phone, but I couldn't install it. When I tried to it pulled up gnm's recovery. the update was Casio_C771_M070toM080

whats this update doing for us?

mine just failed, i assume due to the fact im missing so much in my rom that is stock.

anyone?

Back
Top Bottom