• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Metro confirms Froyo for the ascend (again)

one80bysummer1

This is obviously not news to anybody. I just noticed they replied to someone on their facebook page on the issue. First time in over a week...just another confirmation for you nay sayers...haha.

Robert Swensen
Hey metro, do you still plan on releasing the 2.2 for the ascend even though an ascend 2 is being released?

about an hour ago via Android

I'd be more interested (if I was a Metro customer) if they were going to provide 3G or 4G. I can't imagine being stuck with 1X.

i just read an email directly from metro to the local metro store that tells them it should be out tomorrow and that they will get notice when it does or if it wont by tonight.

but i know how bureaucracy works so i'm still iffy.

i just read an email directly from metro to the local metro store that tells them it should be out tomorrow and that they will get notice when it does or if it wont by tonight.

but i know how bureaucracy works so i'm still iffy.

unrelated to this thread, but i posted a reply to you on the all things root a2sd section..you mentioned a "tweaked rom" when someone said they lost all apps, including market after running a2sd reinstall...re-flash??

unrelated to this thread, but i posted a reply to you on the all things root a2sd section..you mentioned a "tweaked rom" when someone said they lost all apps, including market after running a2sd reinstall...re-flash??

yeps, and do the first boot w/o the sd card installed. wait for market to update.... they changed the tread name its now [froyo rom]

Hope your right, at least someone who has the ascend will get proper treatment, woe are the cricket customers.

Seriously I say we start copying & pasting this on there wall.

Relase 2.2 (Froyo) copy & paste, and let's get Froyo!

Copy & paste and let's get Froyo 2.2

Back
Top Bottom