• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Milestone 3][SVN] superLTE [r145][11-15-12]

argedion

The TechnoFrog
Jun 20, 2011
The Infernal Swamp
I dl'ed this the other day after viper 4g was giving me some small but pesky issues. I have been running it a few days now and its a great ROM. Not my work but go to the OP on XDA and Check it out.

[ROM][SVN] superLTE [r145][8-5-12] - xda-developers

If you have what is/was your experiance and would you recommend?

SO FAR SO GOOD SO WHAT!

not just an album title :D

I like this ROM a lot. It's very nice and fast while being very smooth. This has been my daily driver for the last week or so. The battery life isn't fantastic. Usually after 8 hours straight of listening to audio books my battery on MeanROM would have been down to about 53%. With this ROM I was left with about 27%. Not terrible, but just not as good as I could have. Despite the battery life not being as good I recommend trying this ROM out. It performs very admirably.

Reactions: argedion
Upvote 0
Yeah,

I tried this rom for a couple of hours yesterday, and I thought it was very snappy and it gave me a chance to try the Apex launcher which is cool. I would probably use this as my DD if I wanted a more stock ICS experience and JB and Sense 4.0.1 wasn't around the corner. Since I went through the hoops of installing TortoiseSVN I will be watching the dev on this ROM but keep Mean for my DD ATM.

Reactions: argedion
Upvote 0
I like this ROM a lot. It's very nice and fast while being very smooth. This has been my daily driver for the last week or so. The battery life isn't fantastic. Usually after 8 hours straight of listening to audio books my battery on MeanROM would have been down to about 53%. With this ROM I was left with about 27%. Not terrible, but just not as good as I could have. Despite the battery life not being as good I recommend trying this ROM out. It performs very admirably.

try another kernel see if that helps the battery life.

Upvote 0
well now, seeing as it has been in here bigger than life, I really DO wonder why I hadn't seen it. :p

I had to dig down to I think page 3 to find it, so no worries. ;)

The SVN feature is very cool. My internet here sucks for downloading any large files. Thats one of the contributing reasons why I stopped flashing meanROM. when it takes 2 hours to download his ROM and it gets updated every 2 days.... I just couldnt keep up :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones