• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Milestone not charging

Savag3

Lurker
Hello!
I am new to this forum, and I want to thank all of you for doing suck a great job.I rooted my phone and instaled cyanogenmod 7 with the help of this forum.
Now I have a much bigger problem that I didn't find any solution to it.I am using a normal charger and it is not charging.If i do anything on it, the battery heats and if i plug it in it won't charge until the battery cools under 33degrees.This is very frustrating because it is summer and the battery is constantly over 33.I tried using the usb port and i get the same result,the white led is off and it is not charging.
I had this problem on 2.2 and 2.1.Is there anything I can do, or I should take it to a service?

Hello!
I am new to this forum, and I want to thank all of you for doing suck a great job.I rooted my phone and instaled cyanogenmod 7 with the help of this forum.
Now I have a much bigger problem that I didn't find any solution to it.I am using a normal charger and it is not charging.If i do anything on it, the battery heats and if i plug it in it won't charge until the battery cools under 33degrees.This is very frustrating because it is summer and the battery is constantly over 33.I tried using the usb port and i get the same result,the white led is off and it is not charging.
I had this problem on 2.2 and 2.1.Is there anything I can do, or I should take it to a service?

If you had this problem before rooting i would take it back to where i bought the phone from.
I think that 33 degrees is not that hot for a battery.

Back
Top Bottom