• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MOD] 1% circle battery for odexed/deodexed stock rom

I downloaded the file to the phone, then I installed the zip file through recovery, I then rebooted and, nothing changed. How do I get this to work??

Works great, first thing that I've flashed besides 4Ext recovery. Still using stock odexed rom.

I downloaded the file to the phone, then I installed the zip file through recovery, I then rebooted and, nothing changed. How do I get this to work??

You shouldn't have to do anything besides flashing the Zip file. The only thing that would have changed is the little battery icon in the top right of your status bar is now the circle icon instead.

If that didn't change, then your flash didn't work for some reason. I'd say try flashing again if that's the case.

I finally got it to work. In TWRP 2 recovery, I installed the zip, then rebooted, then I wondered why it didnt work. I got back into recovery and there was a option to flash zip file, I did that and rebooted, and it was there. Im so stupid! LOL Thanks for the help.

are you and mobstergunz colaberating? are you working on a rom? you did great things for my triumph that i still have will the cm9 be able to port to this phone?

I tried this mod on the latest Harmonia ROM and I kept getting a UI not working error afterwards so I had to flash back to my back up. Any ideas? I like this one better than what comes with Harmonia. Hopefully this can be worked out. Thank you

I tried this mod on the latest Harmonia ROM and I kept getting a UI not working error afterwards so I had to flash back to my back up. Any ideas? I like this one better than what comes with Harmonia. Hopefully this can be worked out. Thank you

Try the ones in my link

ok, thats wierd, flashed flawless for me in midnight rom using 4ext s-off ..also I have only used the ones for the "ICS leak" (not sure which ones you tried)

Back
Top Bottom