• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help music wont show up anywhere on my phone!!

camilo

Nov 5, 2010
I was gonna listen to music on my sgs2 and all of the music didnt appear, i rebooted and tried again and still no music. I took out the memory card and put it back in and still no music.

ive tried everything short of resetting my phone because i dont want to lose all of the progress on my apps.

on poweramp if i look on the library file system i see all of the files with the music in them but in the artist and album section theres nothing. I even tried using the doubletwist player because i synced my music using doubletwist but there was still nothing.

Any ideas how i can get my music to show up??

thanks

I am having this issue too. yesterday I put a bunch of music on my s3. Didnt show up. Tried a reboot. Nothing. I moved them from sd card to phone memory. Still nothing. I can however play the music from x-plore , a file system app. Which is weird becoz the phones media player opens it and plays it. but when i open media player normally i cannot find my music. even in settings ... search.. However the next day. the music was working fine.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones