• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

My phone is finally complete..

alancorp

So it's been a nice long journey waiting months for this phone, reading rumors and specs, to pre-ordering, to finally getting the phone.

Today will be 3 full weeks with the phone (got it back on tuesday the 27th of April) and I can finally stop messing with the phone and just use it normally.

I started by downloading a bunch of apps and settling with a nice list of apps I now use. Here is the list..

alancorp's Apps on the phone

I then ordered the Siedio 1750 extended battery and am happy with the battery life.

Seidio - Your Single Source for Premium Smartphone Accessories

To protect the screen I ordered the Clarivue ultra clear screen protector and have been very happy with it. Don't know how the Steinheils have been, but if you want a good quality screen protector, I highly recommend this and it comes with 2.
HTC Droid Incredible Screen Protector from Clarivue

Finally I bought the Verizon high gloss black silicone case and it works great. Protects the camera, isn't too bulky and blends in nicely with the phone.
Enter your location

That's about it. I need to stop obsessing with this phone and get on with my life. It's been a nice ride folks. I'll check back here once in a while to see what's new. Good luck with all your incredibles!

Glad you think it's finally complete :p we got root and all the new apps and accessories to look forward to you'll be back on the wagon soon....but until then enjoy your Inc ;)

Good luck and safe journey's. Don't stray to far. We know you have ad bookmarked ;)

But the hunt was fun - from the pre-order hype to the results the forum seemed to have evolved.

Back
Top Bottom