• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

my white RAZR get's retired tomorrow!

and my (just ordered) RAZR MAXX HD arrives :D

Can't wait! I hope the battery life is as great as people are saying, and I hope I can talk my wife into getting one after Christmas too.

I currently have the white 16GB and a black 32GB that I use for my business. I will be selling one of them and keeping whichever does not sell (until I find $ to replace it too!).

Can't wait! (did I already say that? heh)

attachment.php

Attachments

• RAZRMAXXHD.jpg
    RAZRMAXXHD.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 163
yeah I am not getting quite that much, but I have the display on a good bit (ok, a LOT) of the time each day. It kills everything else I have owned, used, or even heard of! Still loving it - I'll love it more if someone comes up with a 1 click root for JB since I am not interested in all the steps of downgrading to ICS, ROOTING, installing root OTA protector, re-upping to JB, hoping for the best during all :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones