• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
hey there, i was wondering if anyone knows what all was included in the OTA update some weeks back? i know there was a fix for a security leak, but i was wondering if there was anything else. i can't find ANY info about it on the web. thx!

for the record, my device is running great and is giving me probably the best stock Android firmware experience to date... so i give kudos to HTC!

Ah yeah, I rolled back to unrooted stock and installed the HTC update, and then did that patch from xda as well :) I just didn't 100% trust that guy when he said there was nothing more in the update, and plus the update did say enhancements AND a security patch, so I wondered if maybe they did do something else, however small it may have been.... Perhaps not tho. In any case, I'm happy with how the device is working!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones