• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Naked Droid Users

GDroid

Android Enthusiast
Nov 15, 2009
How often do you clean the darn screen? The screen is a smudge-magnet! The fingerprints aren't as bad as when your cheek touches the screen during a phone call. The natural oils from your skin wreak havoc on the screen. I feel the need to clean the screen after each phone call!

Am I crazy or? :D

I got the body glove snap on case and the verizon sold screen protectors too recently. I already boned up the first of the three screen protectors when trying to put it on. Sure hard to make sure the screen is free of all dust etc. before putting on. Also wicked hard to line it up just right to fit.

After I got the second one on (in the good enough range...) it seems to help somewhat with the smudges and put me into a more worry free mode when I wipe it on a pant leg/shirt whatever.

So far no problems with touch sensitivity either which makes me happy.

Upvote 0
I just rub it on my shirt or pant leg and it's good to go!

I <3 my naked Droid.

Maybe I read the title wrong, but I thought he was asking naked users, who wouldn't have a shirt or pant leg to clean the droid on. If that's the case, then I don't want to begin giving you ideas how to clean it.

As for me, I wipe it down with my sleeve several times a day.

Upvote 0
Maybe I read the title wrong, but I thought he was asking naked users, who wouldn't have a shirt or pant leg to clean the droid on. If that's the case, then I don't want to begin giving you ideas how to clean it.

As for me, I wipe it down with my sleeve several times a day.

My heading/title was by design to catch the reader's attention. :p

Upvote 0
I got the body glove snap on case and the verizon sold screen protectors too recently. I already boned up the first of the three screen protectors when trying to put it on. Sure hard to make sure the screen is free of all dust etc. before putting on. Also wicked hard to line it up just right to fit.

After I got the second one on (in the good enough range...) it seems to help somewhat with the smudges and put me into a more worry free mode when I wipe it on a pant leg/shirt whatever.

So far no problems with touch sensitivity either which makes me happy.

The best way to put the Verizon screen protector on is to line it up with the left side of the phone (there's a slight ridge) and put it on width-wise (if that make sense). I messed up 2 of the 3 before I figured that out. Goes on pretty flawlessly that way if the screen is clean.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones