• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need Advice on BOGA Fascinate Deal

g-android10

Aug 7, 2010
Hello fellow members,

Here is the deal. I'm switching over to Verizon Wireless this weekend and will be taking advantage of the Fascinate BOGA deal (Fascinate & Droid X). I will be getting the X and the other line the Fascinate. However, the other line only wants a multimedia phone so, I was thinking of buying the Samsung Reality for full retail ($250). So that means I would have a brand new Samsung Fascinate available for sale. I'm looking to make a minimum $150 profit on the Fascinate (so sell for around $425 shipped min.), so do you guys think that it is feasible & worth it? Thanks!

Hello fellow members,

Here is the deal. I'm switching over to Verizon Wireless this weekend and will be taking advantage of the Fascinate BOGA deal (Fascinate & Droid X). I will be getting the X and the other line the Fascinate. However, the other line only wants a multimedia phone so, I was thinking of buying the Samsung Reality for full retail ($250). So that means I would have a brand new Samsung Fascinate available for sale. I'm looking to make a minimum $150 profit on the Fascinate (so sell for around $425 shipped min.), so do you guys think that it is feasible & worth it? Thanks!

I don't think you will have any problems selling the Fascinate for $425

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones