• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Need help bad!!!

ludeawakening

Android Enthusiast
Okay here's the deal... I rooted and installed Bootstrap and Clockwork recovery. I had Liquid 3.2 running and wanted to try Cyanogen. I did the normal wipe data and cache and installed Cyanogen like normal. But it will not boot. It is hung at the Motorola screen. I can't boot into Clockwork manually with power+x and then both volume keys. It takes me to what appears to be the stock recovery. I flash the updates and roms from there but it always says installation aborted. So now I'm stuck and can't flash a backup or Liquid again. I really hope someone can help me on this. Im pretty much screwed and I've never had a problem like this and I've flashed hundreds of roms on different phones. *shrug*

I found that I need to sbf but after that I'm not sure. I won't be able to receive the update to 2.3 from Verizon because the Droid is not activated and it can't be. I need to find a way to update once it is returned to stock 2.2

This can be removed. I found out how to do it all.

Back
Top Bottom