• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Need help buying phone

Hey guys.

I have been a user of an LG G2 for the past three years and I must say it has served me amazingly well. It still functions awesomely but the wear and tear of the years is starting to become more apparent lately, so I'm thinking it's time for a new one.

Since I am not able to buy a flagship phone right now, I have to resort to a budget choice.

So what would be the best phone under 300€? I am based in Europe btw.

Currently I am in between the ZTE Axon 7 Mini, LG G5 SE, P8 Lite 2017, Honor 8 and Honor 6X, but any other suggestions will of course be appreciated.

Since the G2 is such an old phone, I can imagine that any one of these phones will feel like an upgrade in terms of performance, so what I value most right now is 1) the camera and 2) general build quality.

So basically, which is the overall best of the budget phones that has the best camera out of the bunch?

Thanks in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones