• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (need help fast) sph-l300 bricked????

johnnny

Lurker
Hello im new here so i hope im doing this rite. So my SPH-L300 Virgin Moible, is rooted and running CATACLYSM 11.2 Full. My phone was working fine for awhile then i noticed that my phone would randomly reboot. I didn't care about it too much but then the reboots would be more comman Then my phone would randomy turn off. When i tryed to turn it back on i would boot up but then turn off again. i tryed flashing other rom such as the stock rom's out there. But the porblem is still happing. I need my phone back. Anybody have any clues?

If your on nd4 and flashing mg5 roms, you're going to have tons of problems. You have to get the ROM that matches your baseband. Once you're on nd4 you can't go back to anything mg5.

okay thank you for the information. How can i find out my phone's baseband and how can you check to see if im MG5 or ND4?

Settings/about phone/baseband.
Conquest cataclysm is mg5 based. If your baseband ends in nd4, only flash Roms for nd4. Even stock Roms. That could be your problem. Or it could be a hardware problem if it happens no matter what you flash

Ok my baseband is L300VPAMC1. i download a .zip to update from MC1 to MG5. i flashed it on TWRP but i get status error 7.

Okay i was able to flash an update that changed my baseband to L300VPLH1. Now how can i update my baseband to MD5

Ok my baseband is L300VPAMC1. i download a .zip to update from MC1 to MG5. i flashed it on TWRP but i get status error 7.

You're getting status 7 because your not stock. You have to revert stock first. Did you say lh1? You just went backwards. I didn't think that was even possible. It goes LH1, MA8, MC1, MG5, then ND4.

Okay I dont really know what im doing. i think the problem is the i wanted to flash the stock rom and just start over. I must have flash the sprint SPH-L300 stock rom. Is there still no fix for that.

If i buy another SPH-L300 Virgin Mobile, could someone walk me through the process to fix the broken one.

so i have just been flashing stuff as a last resort. i some how manged to get baseband back to MC1. how can i get back to MG5.

Also how to i go back to stock. i found a stock rom but it is MG5. i flash it but my baseband is still MC1

I have a mc1 to mg5 update zip, but you have to have your build and baseband mc1 to use it. You can't just flash a mg5 zip over the mc1 baseband.
Once you get your build and baseband on mc1 you can flash the update. Otherwise it will just fail

Back
Top Bottom