• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help New Electrify Owner with a couple of questions

Ok, I upgraded from a Mesmerize and this is my 1st Motorola ever, so please bear with me if I seem a bit lacking here.

On my Mez, I had my contacts grouped and each group had a unique ringtone. Is there a way to do this on the Electrify? I have my groups set up, but I really have to go into each of my 900 trillion (or so it seems from this aspect) contacts and change the ringtone individually??????

Next, I have turned off the contacts that don't have phone numbers and my Google contacts, but is there a way to link the contacts with their Facebook accounts as I had in my Mez? It is so much easier to keep track of the kids this way & I would have to hate to try to retrain 2 teenagers to do something different now! LOL

Finally, is there something I am doing wrong with my camera because the pix are all dark & grainy. I took some tonight of my Niece opening her Christmas gifts and I was really wishing the old Mez were closer at hand. I have checked the flash...on; the effect...normal; what am I doing wrong???

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones