• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New Evo 4G + Accessories (Price Lowered 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyroSporker

Android Expert
Apr 3, 2010
I've got a brand new month old Evo 4G for sale. This thing is literally brand new in the original retail box, the protective plastic is still over the rear camera and kickstand. I take immaculate care of my things. It is a refurbished unit in mint condition with zero problems and a clean ESN. I used my Best Buy insurance on my old overheating Evo 4G and got a new refurbished unit as a replacement (I've confirmed it is not the overheating one reconditioned). I activated it for a month but decided in the end to upgrade to the EVO 3D and put the Evo 4G to rest. I'm including all my lightly used accessories with it which come in their original packaging.

Handset:​
$449.99 Black Sprint HTC Evo 4G (one month use, box and all contents included. No MicroSD sorry)

I will include all my accessories as follows:

$14.99 Sprint HTC Black Silicone gel case (great condition, 1 minor corner scuff, original packaging included)
$54.99 Sprint 2600 mAh Extended Battery; Black (light use) and White (new) extended Battery doors included (original packaging)

$16.99 (I'm excluding their high shipping cost) Martin Fields Screen protector and Camera protector (installed on phone)
$25.23 Plantronics Explorer 230 Bluetooth headset (Brand new in box, received free on Evo 4G release day)
_______
$562.19 value for
$350$325$300$275$250$225$200$175$150$125
$105 Phone Only, excludes shipping. No Sprint contract to tie you down!

PM with offers. Pictures available via email upon request, please serious inquiries only. US only.
I am a clean and clear seller. Buy with confidence from me. Listed accessories above still available but separately.

I recently sold a 32GB MicroSD card in this forum's classifieds to user bill.g. He left me a nice recommendation on the sale page here.

would you be willing to sell just the phone?

It is a possibility, but I would rather not split apart the family. :D
It is just alot easier for me to get rid of it all in one clean swipe.
Send me an offer via PM though.
Just to be out in the open with things, I received one other offer via PM a few hours after you posted. But don't let that stop you from throwing your hat in the ring. You never know when a sale can fall through.
Keep the offers coming! :cool:

Upvote 0
The deal with mbec at $115 shipped is still pending, however I'm always accepting offers in case it doesn't come through (I've seen many offers fall through before).
Price lowered yet again. This is an amazing deal for someone. This handset has been listed for far too long, plus other Evo's on here are going for more money than I have lowered to. If this does not sell soon then I will take this listing to Ebay, or elsewhere. I'm not kidding around here I want to move this phone fast.

Upvote 0
If you still have it I am buying. The only thing is I have to go to the bank and make a deposit on Monday. Please let me know. Thanks.
Maxx

MaddMaxx is a great buyer. Stellar communication, and willing to get the deal done quickly. Very prompt instant payment was sent once the terms were set. Would do business with him anytime.

(I will close the topic once the phone arrives to the buyer and he gives some feedback if he chooses to)

Reactions: 1maddmaxx
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones