• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

New member - shopping for an android phone

Hello - no questions really, just saying Hi :)

I am on a Boost Mobile no-contract plan and my current phone is Sanyo Incognito.

I want to hop on the Android bandwagon, and I am hoping to snag one of the Virgin Mobile Black Friday deals, either the HTC wildfire S or LG Optimus V.

I have spent HOURS reading this forum :D. Really great forum! Once I get my phone I will probably have some questions and maybe I can even contribute at some point.

Thank you. I was originally shooting for the LG, but was thinking it might be hard to get it on Black Friday, so I started looking at HTC as an alternative. But now, the more I read about the HTC, the more I like it :). So now I might just try get the HTC. One nice thing is I can hit Best Buy at midnight, and if i don't get the HTC there, I can try Radio Shack in the morning

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones