• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root new sticky policy (copied from dx main section...guides don't merge, please)

Steven58

Former Heavyweight Champion of AF-Early Bird Club
Feb 19, 2010
USA
Android Forums admin. has changed the sticky policy to a hybrid of what we had before and what we have now. It was the consensus of the staff that we needed to have sticky guides where there would be a lot of important information, such as in the root sections. It was also felt that we needed to be able to have up to say, 5 current red-hot type stickies allowed at the top of each section in addition to the guides where necessary.

So, I'm going to be bringing things out to the forefront, as needed. I have really already been doing this a bit, so I think it's a great idea. I think we have a really good staff :)

Hey Steven. I don't know if we have one. But can someone create an "All Things themed" category? A one stop place for theming tutorials, posting new themes, etc?

I myself would love that being someone that's trying to learn how to do this. That combined with all the info for creating themes is scattered all over the place making learning more difficult.

Upvote 0
Hey Steven. I don't know if we have one. But can someone create an "All Things themed" category? A one stop place for theming tutorials, posting new themes, etc?

I myself would love that being someone that's trying to learn how to do this. That combined with all the info for creating themes is scattered all over the place making learning more difficult.

That's over my pay grade. You can post that question in the forum suggestions and feedback.

Upvote 0
Reactions: caveritt
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones