• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Nexus 2.2 Apps missing in market?

HSoulette

Lurker
May 22, 2010
I just got my update for my Nexus today. Unfortunately I made the grave mistake of leaving my Helix 2 app as my main launcher, so I was stuck in an endless loop of force closing. After restoring my phone to factory defaults I was able to set up my gmail account as I did when I first set up the phone.

Now that I'm going into the market, I'm noticing a LOT of apps that I had before (most of them paid) are not even listed in the app store. I'm also noticing that the Helix apps are not listed either. It would appear that non 2.2 compatible apps are not being listed? I have no idea, but whatever it is, I hope I get my touchdown full version app back soon, otherwise I'll be in a rough spot with work. (not a huge fan of the regular mail).

Example, I did a search for the developer "Camel Games" I recently purchased one of these games, however, when I do a search now, I ONLY see all the free version, and no paid versions. :thinking:

If anyone has any insight on this it would be greatly appreciated. Also, if anyone is not seeing the same thing as me, that would be helpful too. If I need to reset my phone again or something, let me know! I miss my apps :(

I have a nexus one - Not Rooted

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones