• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help no more room on this home screen

Hi, it may look like a silly question but i havent found any answers yet.When i try to put a Bookmark on my home screen it says no more room on this home screen.My home screen only Has two folders where everything is organized and everything else is empty, No widgets,nothing.I can put app on my home screen without any problems but bookmarks Doesnt seems to work.Any ideas? Thank you

Hi kapstronaute and welcome to Android Forums. I honestly don't know how much screen space a bookmark requires. Can you try setting a bookmark on an open screen? I'm curious if it will fit there.
I hope you enjoy your time on these forums and it's great to have you as one of our newer members.

Bookmark widget? Its 3x4 if I remember right? Put both folders on one side against the edge of the home screen and try then. Or you could always place it on an empty one and try spacing options around it on the new screen then move it all to the main one.

Back
Top Bottom