• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Nofication Issues on Boost Tribute 2

vr67

Lurker
Hi,
So I've had this phone for a couple months now, and something weird has been happening the past few weeks. Some of the notifications come in, some don't. For instance, my Hangouts notifications are non-existent, my Bleacher Report notifications sometimes come through, sometimes come through hours later, or sometimes don't come in at all. I've already factory reset the phone, and it does not seem to be helping in any way.

Please advise!

Hi,
So I've had this phone for a couple months now, and something weird has been happening the past few weeks. Some of the notifications come in, some don't. For instance, my Hangouts notifications are non-existent, my Bleacher Report notifications sometimes come through, sometimes come through hours later, or sometimes don't come in at all. I've already factory reset the phone, and it does not seem to be helping in any way.

Please advise!
This is the forum for the first Tribute, different device.

You can go into sounds and go top priority interruptions and set to.. All. You can pick when apps can interrupt you.

Back
Top Bottom