• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Official extended Battery

Agreed. I had my hopes up briefly, since a VZW version of an official battery means warranty coverage if something goes wrong and a 25% discount.

The other issues is a case, since liking the plastic clamshell case with built in stand and belt clip attachment. VZW also sold a clamshell for the Rezound extended battery.

Still appreciate the post :)

Update: Seems for them to call a battery with only 200 more mah, "extended" is almost exaggerating ;)

Reactions: rsarno
Upvote 0
Agreed. I had my hopes up briefly, since a VZW version of an official battery means warranty coverage if something goes wrong and a 25% discount.

The other issues is a case, since liking the plastic clamshell case with built in stand and belt clip attachment. VZW also sold a clamshell for the Rezound l battery.

Still appreciate the post :)

Update: Seems for them to call a battery with only 200 more mah, "extended" is almost exaggerating ;)

+1 on the warranty coverage & discount mi amigo !! Honestly, which one was the S3 battery ? I never found it on that link ?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones