• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Oukitel K4000 PRO Test and Review - Big Battery 4600mAh - 4G LTE - 2GB RAM

batboy

Android Enthusiast
Nov 29, 2013
Hi :)

here we have review for latest smartphone from Oukitel.
This time is about Oukitel K4000 PRO

Oukitel has in short time become very popular mostly because their smartphones offers good quality at low price.

Design

Specifications:

- 2GB RAM / 16GB ROM
- 5 inch IPS OGS HD
- Mediatek MT6735 Quad Core
- Android OS, v5.1
- Battery 4600 mAh
- 13.0MP camera
- 2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- 3G: WCDMA 900/2100MHz
- 4G: 800/900/1800/2100/2600MHz
- metal frame

CPU-Z

Antutu and Geekbench score

Battery life

It has big capacity of 4600mAh and It supports quick charging or in other words 5V/1.5A fast charging.
Battery life in my example is 2 fully days with heavy use, so I’m pretty happy because they have done a great job again with battery.

Hands-on & Review

More information about this dual-sim phone you can see here at Oukitel K4000 PRO

Also if you are interested, you can buy it at this shop.

Camera photo samples

Anyway what do you think about Oukitel K4000 PRO ?

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: mikedt
Bluboo Maya are getting prepare to bang out the chinese market :)
with $69.99 pre-sale price the device will be came out with 2 GB of super RAM into the markets Get Ready for it!

I suppose if you want a big screen but are really on a budget, it will do. Better than many devices for around that price-range, that often only have a poxy 4-8GB storage in them.

Don't see too many phones where they're writing it in big letters. :thumbsupdroid:
bluboo.jpg

bluboo.com.cn
Not suitable for the US and no 4G LTE.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones