• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help People listening to my voice. Bad Sounding.

ws450r

May 3, 2010
My brother called me twice yesterday and had no trouble understanding what I was saying. Later in the evening, he called again, only this time he said I sounded like the guy from Scream or Gary Sinise when he calls Mel Gibson in Ransom. I called my voicemail and recorded a message and confirmed that I did sound like what he was describing. I took my cover off, restarted the phone, and everything was back to normal. I did notice that while this trouble was happening, I was not able to record anything on the voice recorder. But after the steps above where completed, I was. That was the first time I had anything like that happen, and I got this phone on May 1. Everything seems normal this morning.

Anyone ran into this trouble to let me know if I should do anything, or just wait and see if it happens again?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones