• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone stuck on MetroPCS screen during boot: Resolved

PHP87

Android Enthusiast
I've tried holding down the Power button and the volume down button but no results.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

OK, I was able to fix using the "Unbricking/Unroot/Return to Stock LG Spirit 4G" guide.

However, the .cab file was incorrect from most sources and I had to D/L from the Torrent link.

Also, the last step of installing the .kdz file can take a very long time - up to an hour, so be patient.

I had been having problems with non-responsive apps that has been getting worse over the last month or so and today it failed to reboot.

After some hunting around, I found the
"Unbricking/Unroot/Return to Stock LG Spirit 4G" guide. and my phone runs much faster and smoother although I will have to re-root, but that's easy.

Just happy to have a working device and apps that respond instead of giving me a dialog that says it has stopped responding.

Note that the .cab file is 680 MB, so if you D/L the MS87010a_05.S10a_05.P3032.cab file and it is something like 1kb, then you need to D/L from the Torrent.

I have the correct file but have no way to upload.

Mods, if you want, I can sent it to you and you can post it.

Thanks.

Try looking here,
http://androidforums.com/spirit-4g-...-lg-spirit-4g-official-firmware-ms87010a.html

posts 13 &14 will help you somewhat. the ATR section is best for problems like these. hope this helps.

Yeah, I had to use the Torrent link as the first two were giving me files of 1kb and I couldn't figure out why I couldn't get things going.

I figured 1kb was waaaaaay to small for a *.cab file so I D/L'd the Torrent and now all I good.

Had to re-root as well, but my phone is running like a scorched dog.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom