• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help please have a look :D

hello guys
the problem i am facing is that the apps i install are eating up my phone memory and only some of the are movable via app2sd
i installed games like nfs shift cut the rope the games work without a lagg but i hav only 10mb of space left i hav a 16gb micro sd card installed any way to move these non movable apps plss help

hello guys
the problem i am facing is that the apps i install are eating up my phone memory and only some of the are movable via app2sd
i installed games like nfs shift cut the rope the games work without a lagg but i hav only 10mb of space left i hav a 16gb micro sd card installed any way to move these non movable apps plss help

Hi Rizul,

First of all Congrats for making this choice n welcome to forum..
U need to root ur phone to move apps to SD.. root it with Z4ROOT available in XDA FORUMS.. den u can move apps to SD CARD. don't move system apps..

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON, IT WON'T COST U ANYTHING..

If u want to fully move your apps to sd card then 1st u will need to root your phone.
Create a 2nd partition on sd card with ext2 or ext3 filesystem & then use Link2sd app from market to link all your apps,dalvik cache n lib files to 2nd partition.
And if u don't want to root your phone then u can use adb method to set default install location to sd card.
adb pm SetInstallLocation 2
U can move apk only by this method.

i hav already rooted my mobile with z4root but and installed apps2sd to move the apps but some apps dont move how to move em?

please tell a detailed info on ow to do above procedures im new to andro :/
thnaks guys for all ur support link2sd moved the apps apps2sd wasnt that great

I would suggest u use Link2sd...
Backup your sd card data as these will format your sd card.
Reboot into recovery and in advances go to Partition SD card..select partition size 512mb and filesystem ext3..
Then reboot phone.Go to market & download Link2sd...
Open the app n follow on-screen instruction,u might need restart the phone.
Now select your apps n tap create link to move them to sdext partition.
n ya first move apps that u moved to sd card(not sdext) using App2sd and then create link for them.

I would suggest u use Link2sd...
Backup your sd card data as these will format your sd card.
Reboot into recovery and in advances go to Partition SD card..select partition size 512mb and filesystem ext3..
Then reboot phone.Go to market & download Link2sd...
Open the app n follow on-screen instruction,u might need restart the phone.
Now select your apps n tap create link to move them to sdext partition.
n ya first move apps that u moved to sd card(not sdext) using App2sd and then create link for them.

Go to settings of LINK2SD n auto link should be checked also check install location should be automatic.. with these settings all ur new apps with directly install to SD-EXT.. .. .. .. ..

HIT THE THANKS BUTTON, IT WILL COST NOTHING,, TRY IT.. ..

Back
Top Bottom