• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Please help with vs930 cab flash/recover

overdope

I put this in the spectrum forum by accident so I'm putting it in the root forum here since it pertains to rooted devices...Hey guys so I just tried to flash the beats audio installer app which worked on my original spectrum but looks like it bricked my spectrum 2... It boots up to the LG screen and then just turns black you can tell the screen is on but there's nothing there... That's all it does.. I can still get into my recovery but I have no backups or anything for the vs930... It was really easy for me to find instructions for my VS 920 but the VS 930 seems to be much more difficult to find the right drivers to work and instructions of how to flash a cab file for this one... I can get the phone into download mode and used the KP500 tool, but I think I'm missing some things .. The computer also said that the phone was not connected how do I get it to recognize the phone? I'm pretty sure I have the updated drivers on my computer somewhere as I used it to root my phone.. Since I can get into recovery....can I flash the cab file there???? This seems to be a much more difficult process than my original spectrum .. so I'm really lost and I need help badly! I'm back on my slow vs920 for now.. Absolutely anything would help even if it's only directing me somewhere else! Thank you!!

Back
Top Bottom