• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Polaris Office

juny20

When I flashed Broken Out on my Spectrum, Polaris office was removed. I have my nandroid backup of the original rom. I see that my Polaris Office apk is located in the system.ext4.tar folder from the backup I did. The apk shows under /system/app.

Can I just copy and paste the apk file and install Polaris Office on my Spectrum? I see two files; one is PolarisOffice.apk and the other is PolarisOffice.odex

Is this doable without messing up my phone?

When I flashed Broken Out on my Spectrum, Polaris office was removed. I have my nandroid backup of the original rom. I see that my Polaris Office apk is located in the system.ext4.tar folder from the backup I did. The apk shows under /system/app.

Can I just copy and paste the apk file and install Polaris Office on my Spectrum? I see two files; one is PolarisOffice.apk and the other is PolarisOffice.odex

Is this doable without messing up my phone?

Use the apk file and move it to the system folder and then re-install. The link to this thread will have all the system apps and instructions as well.
http://androidforums.com/spectrum-all-things-root/526215-lg-spectrum-file-mirror.html

Back
Top Bottom