• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Popup after phone call

Nay2538

Lurker
Jun 14, 2017
My dad just came to me about a problem he has with a popup after he has a phone call and I can't pinpoint where it's coming from. I've looked at permissions and recently updated apps, but only the Lord knows what this man did. Apparently its been ongoing for about a month now, just wondering if anybody had the same problem or could help. I attached an image of his screen.

Attachments

• 20170614_160016.jpg
    20170614_160016.jpg
    306.4 KB · Views: 162
My dad just came to me about a problem he has with a popup after he has a phone call and I can't pinpoint where it's coming from. I've looked at permissions and recently updated apps, but only the Lord knows what this man did. Apparently its been ongoing for about a month now, just wondering if anybody had the same problem or could help. I attached an image of his screen.

Who is your carrier? I see it's ATT. That looks like something from an MNVO or Ting, or Skype service. If you have a limited calling service, that would be saying how much time you used.

If you have unlimited, where did you get the phone? Some people buy phones from the services like the ones in the supermarket and then just put their SIM in.

The other place you can check is his messages if he does use messaging. There could have been a spam text for this service.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones