• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help processes restarting on their own

silentwitness

Android Expert
Hey i have the sgs3 running omega rom 4.1.2 and i have been noticing that some of the processes say restarting instead of showing the time they have been running. This is causing my default clock to get hung and i need to keep deleting the clock and re adding it again. Any ideas what could be causing this?

Attachments

• 2012-11-23 00.44.50.png
    2012-11-23 00.44.50.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 71
Are you using a TaskKiller on your device?
75% of application startup errors are caused by them, and they do way more harm than they do good.
If you are, uninstall any task killer, memory management program or what have you, and let android regulate things the normal way.
That would most likely resolve your issue.

I see you're running Light Flow. Every time I see that app it tends to be the cause of other issues. Disable that and see if your problem stops or remains.

will try disabling liteflow and see although i have had liteflow since i bought the phone and never had this kind of issue b4.

I have the same problem on my s3. This doesn't happen all the time but after a day or two of using the phone this thing starts happening... The only remedy then is to restart the phone.
I am using light flow too btw.

Back
Top Bottom