• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Question on Contacts on android phone

KDS95AB

Lurker
Jun 13, 2012
I am planning to preorder samsung galaxy s3 (will be my first android phone) - but I want to do this only if it is possible to back up contacts and the note section of contacts to a location (computer or email) where i can access it if the phone is lost (my income depends on my ability to access the contacts & extensive information in the note section of the contacts immediately during work timings) (So far i have been using a windows phone - where all contacts and notes in teh contacts can be backed up to outlook on the computer)

Can someone please tell me if this is possible with any guarantee? (i have searched in google but not sure if this is possible)

Also, please tell me if this is true for the note section of the contacts - specially if the notes are long and extensive? Is there a limit to how much of the note section of the contacts gets backed up if it is possible?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones