• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [ROM][4.1.1] AOKP - Build 1 (8/20/12) / Nightly (8/29/12)

You manage both don't you now? Lol
I posted in the Toro thread some suggestions on your weather

Edit: GPS on? Also try custom locations?

Lol I don't manage the toro thread but I try n help out as much as I can since jbdan's gone and Jmar's real busy.

I tried everything I can think of, on off, refresh, set location, clear ROM Control data, apply then reboot, everything

Wow. OK here's a new one for y'all. "Unfortunately, process system has stopped." Then no apps launch and the device pretty much becomes unresponsive. And this is with a wipe. Every time I wipe something bad happens -_-

Well, either AOKP or Faux kernel killed my battery overnight. Android OS usage at over 50% and drained from 90% to 20%. CPU keep awake was at over 11 hours. Going to re-charge and flash a new kernel and see if that fixes it.

Well, either AOKP or Faux kernel killed my battery overnight. Android OS usage at over 50% and drained from 90% to 20%. CPU keep awake was at over 11 hours. Going to re-charge and flash a new kernel and see if that fixes it.

Quite sure it was the kernel. I had horrible battery with it

Does this include the sofkey mods yet that the Galaxy Nexus aokp supports? Some of my apps don't support 4.0 + so i have no way to change settings within the app, i need to be able to longpress home or recent apps for settings.

New nightly dropping later this afternoon folks. Won't be able to update the OP till tonight though; busy day. So if you don't feel like waiting, keep an eye on AOKP's Goo.im and androtransfer folders. If you can wait, links will be up tonight :)

For those who are interested...test builds with lock screen targets in Steve Spear's goo folder...also a kill all recent apps button included (a feature that will become a personal favorite of mine, I requested it to Roman quite some time ago)

Back
Top Bottom