• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Rom manager and you

Shabbypenguin

Extreme Android User
ok so you have root, want a quick way to brick? use rom manager to flash cwm.. find out how fast your phone boots now ;)

i promise you it will boot up in under a second....

To expand, as I posted in the root thread: don't touch ROM Manager AT ALL FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.

Think you have some reason to use it?

You don't.

You DO NOT.

Clear?

kmaAp.png

yayayay!!!!!

everyone can stop worrying about if they will be the first to brick :D

Lol!

On another note, do you think you guys will be able to port cwm over for us at some point?

Note: no k0nane, I'm not asking for a eta, no need to go off on a nut! Lol :p

Lol!

On another note, do you think you guys will be able to port cwm over for us at some point?

Note: no k0nane, I'm not asking for a eta, no need to go off on a nut! Lol :p

A cwm port can take months on a phone without a standard recovery partition...
Seeing as how Odin works I'm willing to bet that a custom tweaked theme would be first, then a half assed rom and finally a custom recovery.

A cwm port can take months on a phone without a standard recovery partition...
Seeing as how Odin works I'm willing to bet that a custom tweaked theme would be first, then a half assed rom and finally a custom recovery.

I'm aware token, hence the 'at some point'.. was merely asking if the interest was there.

I'm aware token, hence the 'at some point'.. was merely asking if the interest was there.

The interest is there.

But expect alot of Odin stuff first... the attain is proving to be a pita as far as recovery goes according to outside sources.

The interest is there.

But expect alot of Odin stuff first... the attain is proving to be a pita as far as recovery goes according to outside sources.

Yeah, it would appear we don't have your everyday normal recovery partition.

Back
Top Bottom