• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooting eris on Windows 7

tommy_ed

Android Expert
Feb 26, 2010
is evidently IMPOSSIBLE!!! ive been trying to install the driver software for about 3 hours now and windows refuses to recognize the software. Whenever I click "update drivers" and browse to the USB Drivers folder I downloaded, it shows it being empty, although it's not. Very aggravating.... if anyone knows of a fix for this please let me know before i find bill gates and bag tag him with a hammer

Im on win7 64 bit and cant get past step 2. Everything downloads, says to click step 2, then i just get the occassional blue circle, like its trying to do something. USB driver updates states that they are already up to date, phone is in debug mode, phone is on, sd card is not mounted. not sure what to do now....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones