• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooting Micromax A57 Ninja 3 Just 5 Min [UPDATED]

sagarwep

Hello Friends,

I have Given Updated Rooting Procedure for Micromax A57.

Follow These Updated Procedure Here--
1. download the attachments here.
2. download this : unlockroot23.rar
3. download android sdk And Jawa from Android SDK | Android Developer.
4. Driver for Micromax A57 by micromax superphone website ---HEREhttp://www.micromaxinfo.com/resourceContent/general_driver_0.0.7.zip
and install it by following the instruction on the page.
5.extract the usb.ini file in the ".android" folder located at C:/users/.android
6.You dont need to create this folder it should already exist...after you installed the sdk and java.
7.download and install unlock root from step 2
8. go to your phone's settings->applications->development and enable USB Debugging NOW connect your phone to PC.
9. extract the usb.ini file in the C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools
IF the platform-tools folder not in folder just lanch android sdk apps and click platform-tools box and download when download finish go to step 8.
10.open command line there
cd C:\Program Files\Android\android-sdk\platform-tools (HIT ENTER)
AND TYPE adb devices (HIT ENTER)
then your device shows a56 its ok

11. now run unlock root. and click root option.
12. Done

You have root enjoy....:):):)

NOTE - IF phone says phone is alradey root then first unroot by click unroot and then after restart phone connect and root.

try rooting method of a56 .. im sure it will work :)

Thanks GTA I have follow the A56 Procedure correctly Now Rooting Device MMx A57 Now.:):):):)
(Thanks for Xda)
The Procedure Here--
1. download the attachments here.
2. download this : http://www.mediafire.com/?jrzuezl8s5t8k0s
3. download android sdk from http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html.
and install it by following the instruction onthe page.
4.extract the usb.ini file in the ".android" folder located at C:/users/(ur_name)/.android
5.You dont need to create this folder it should already exist...after you installed the sdk.
6.download and install unlock root from step 2
7. go to your phone's settings->applications->development and enable USB Debugging NOW connect your phone to PC.
8. go to C:/users/(ur_name)/android-sdk/platform-tools
9.open command line there
10 type adb devices (hit enter)
11. verify that A57 is listed.
12. now run unlock root. and click root option.
13. Done

my micromax a57 is showing only 128 mb ram and the specs says it is 256 mb.
is there any problem with the software or it is the hardware?
and will it be resolved after rooting the phone?

WOW!!..I rooted my A57 with just one try...Thanks to every one.It's 100% Working.I increased my ram to 700mb by app called Ram Expander from google play.I can play Temple run,samuri2,Asphalt 5,.....

Hi nandu

I too own a A57. would u pls suggest me step by step procedure for rooting A57 as I am a newbie in this forum of Gurus.

Do u find any problems after rooting ur device.

Thanks in advance:adore::adore:

Hi nandu

I too own a A57. would u pls suggest me step by step procedure for rooting A57 as I am a newbie in this forum of Gurus.

Do u find any problems after rooting ur device.

Thanks in advance:adore::adore:
H! vithasansen,

I haven't found any problems after rooting upto now.Just follow the process given by sagarwep.I have followed exactly the same procedure.If your phone was not detected just copy the usb.ini file attatched by sagarwep and copy that to ".android folder in documents folder.".android folder will be created after u instal the android SDK.Then just run the Unlock root program and it will detect ur device as A56 but don't worry A56 and A57 have same config except processor speed.Then just click ROOT and ur phone will be rooted.

Check Usb Debugging is on in ur phone and keep battery at min 50%.It will just take 1-2 min.Don't remove the phone while in process it may brick ur phone.

"Hope u Root ur phone successfully."

WOW!!..I rooted my A57 with just one try...Thanks to every one.It's 100% Working.I increased my ram to 700mb by app called Ram Expander from google play.I can play Temple run,samuri2,Asphalt 5,.....

The Ram expander could not be installed in my A57. Whether you have installed it after rooting ur device. Pls share the link of the Ram expander.

Hi guys, I am a newbie. My mobile has poor audibility during voice calls comparing to my earlier Mmx Qube X550. Is it a common problem in A57? Whether rooting will address this problem. what are the other benefits of Rooting? Whether the speed of the mobile will increase after rooting? Pls, Gurus, throw some light on it.

Hi Gta/Members,

Please help me
I bought Micro max A57 Ninja 3 in Chennai(Poorvika Mobiles) and facing many issues in the mobile.
Always shows errors
I planned to root the phone now.

Problems facing
1. Alway shows Insufficient storage available even i have installed the SD card and moved many apps to SD card
2. Mobile gets hanged when more than 2 apps runs
3. I need to increase the Phone memory but no idea

Need
1. Need to increase the RAM at least to 1GB RAM might help me for running apps fine.
2. Need to increase the Phone memory so that the Insufficient storage will not be prompted
3. Using 8GB card now
4. its ok by rooting and also allocate 1 GB RAM from SD CARD and allocate 1GB phone memory vrom SD CARD.Please suggest
5.Help in rooting
6. At final the mobile should not get hanged
7. Best app to kill the dump apps running always like mbuddy,msms,facebook,gmail etc consuming more RAM)
8.Best app like task killer to kill the process at phone start itself and no need to kill always as the apps will not restart again.....
Also suggest me to uninstall the waste preloaded apps in micromax a57
for any other queries please contact as mentione below

Please GTA or members help me in the above issues.I am stuggling with this
Thanks in Advance
Rajesh B
+919094837204

Back