• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Rooting the New Android XT907 Jelly Bean 4.1.1?

charburg

Lurker
Dec 27, 2012
I would like to root my Android XT907 Motorola Driod Razor. It's 4.1.1, and I can never find any roots for this version. I'm fine with waiting, but if it's too long, I'lll just revert to another version. So, simple question: Root for 4.1.1 on XT907.

Thanks!
~charburg

NOTE: I am not a complete noob, I just started my account today :p

Like I said in the PM I sent you, welcome to the site!

While I am not totally familiar with your phone, you should find some useful information in this section of the site. I briefly read a few threads here and it looks like you will be able to root your phone with the Android version you currently have on it, though you might at this time have to read and follow several threads to do so.

Hopefully at some time soon, this thread:

http://androidforums.com/droid-razr-m-all-things-root/609820-razr-m-all-things-root-guide.html

will become more of a central clearing house for, well as it says, 'all things root'.

good luck

Upvote 0
Like I said in the PM I sent you, welcome to the site!

While I am not totally familiar with your phone, you should find some useful information in this section of the site. I briefly read a few threads here and it looks like you will be able to root your phone with the Android version you currently have on it, though you might at this time have to read and follow several threads to do so.

good luck

Thanks - sorry about putting in that thread, geuss I am a noob after all....

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones