• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

S7 edge stopped working with car Bluetooth

Dave Sutton

Lurker
Jul 19, 2017
I've had my s7 edge for almost a year and until the other day it's been connecting seemlessly with my Ford through Sync. Then the other day I tried to turn on media sharing & it just kept turning itself off again after a few seconds. When I tried it again the next day it was doing the same with phone connection, it connects then turns itself off again. I've tried deleting the pairing and reconnecting, rebooting the phone, clearing the Bluetooth cache, and nothing works. My phone still connects to other devices and other phones still connect to the car. Another weird thing is that when i try to delete the phone from the existing devices on the car it won't let me. Anyone any ideas?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones