• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Galaxy S3 Photo Recovery

Are you using the android file transfer application for Mac? You can select either option to transfer files/images, etc. But I found the best way on a Mac is to pull out he micro SD and use an adapter to transfer files/folders ontot he card. A bit of a pain but less aggravation overall.

Upvote 0
Sorry I cannot help you if the photos were stored in the phone's internal memory. If they were stored on the external SDcard, then remove it, mount it on your PC and run any of several free recovery programs (just do a Google search).

This is a good reason to change the default storage location for photos from the internal to the external SDcard or at least mirror photos to Dropbox, Google+, or some other storage service.

Upvote 0
Anyone please suggest me to get my deleted photos back in samsung s3. I have download and installed the software (stellarphoniex) and UMS mass storage apk. But when i try to enable UMS mode it shows the message like " The device must be rooted. This will not work in unrooted device. Please anyone help me out to get my very important deleted photos. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Anyone please suggest me to get my deleted photos back in samsung s3. I have download and installed the software (stellarphoniex) and UMS mass storage apk. But when i try to enable UMS mode it shows the message like " The device must be rooted. This will not work in unrooted device. Please anyone help me out to get my very important deleted photos. Thanks.

UMS only works on external SD card, in which case you may as well get a card reader and do it that way.

if it is on the internal memory, sorry - They're gone forever

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones