• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Moment Music Play Questions?.....HELP

Dnj

Jan 17, 2010
Some time ago there was a thread I think about some using a Moment for musical performance.

I have purchased a Samsung Moment to use as backing
for my vocals should my keyboard fail during a concert.
Unfortunately I have not been able to get it to PLAY a song and STOP till I am ready to proceed with the next item. Is there a App that will allow me to do this or is there any way I can programme the MOMENT to do this? :thinking:

Thanks

Why wouldn't you just buy a small netbook and run WinAmp on it instead of a cell phone? Sounds much more logical for what you're trying to do...

Hi Thanks for the reply....I actually have 3 netbooks for stage & backup running winamp. But I was reading about an APP for Itunes called Bactrax and just thought if there was something like it on the Driod units.It's designed specifically for gigging musicians.

Upvote 0
Yes, I was using the 2.1 beta that was hacked, yesterday flashed the official Sprint 2.1 update. I've noticed considerable longer battery life (though I haven't installed all my old apps, so maybe one of them was sucking my battery before) and it seems just a bit snappier. I think it's worth the 1/2 hour it takes to complete the process for sure.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones