• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Samsung sued over exploding Galaxy S7 edge

An owner of a Galaxy S7 Edge in Ohio will be suing Samsung after the device caught fire while he was working at a bookstore. The fire caused 3rd-degree burns on his hand and leg, prompting surgery.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones