• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Samsung Tab 10.1 - Post Software update Wifi issues

Emma H148

Lurker
So I have a Samsung 10.1 tablet, I love it, it does what I need, always has worked well, and never had any issues with connectivity to wifi - at home, office or other sites.
I have recently run the software update....
Since the update and the tablet turning back on and attempting to connect to either home or office wifi connection, it advises it is scanning for wifi but never locates any wifi. My phone Samsung S4 finds my home and work wifi and connects no issues, so the wifi is there and performing correctly.
I tried various things, restarting, clearing caches, turning on off air plane modes - in the end after no success i did a factory reset at home last night and it did indeed work. Pain in a*** but i set the tablet back up with everything i need, it straight away located and connected to my home wifi (without the router being rebooted). Happy days.
However i have come to work today with said tablet and found it no longer connects again, same issues, advises it's scanning but never finds anything. Any help or suggestions please?
The thought of doing a factory reset everytime i take the tablet anywhere! agggh

Back
Top Bottom