• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Active Case

alancorp

So I received my Seidio Active Case (Blue color) from Amazon this past week and have been using it for a few days now.

I know people have been complaining about the blue color looking almost black. This is pretty much true. It's a nice dark royal blue and can look black in dim lighting. When outside in bright daylight, the color is quite nice though. It's good for those who usually like black cases, but want to add a little color in their life.

The outer shell is very sturdy and feels great. It has a nice rubbery feel to it and fits in your hand very comfortably. The phone feels very safe in this case.

The inner black lining is horrible though. Bad cut and finish with small plastic pieces sticking out. I had to use a razor blade to cut off some of the extra material. The worse part about it is that it attracts so much lint and dust. My phone looks like it is old and dirty from the front.

So it's really a love hate relationship with this case. I love the outer shell, but hate the inner lining. I came from the Verizon Glossy Black Silicone case and in some ways I prefer that case because from the front, it looks like there is no case on the phone. But I hate the molding line on the sides of that case and I don't like the smooth plastic feel of the back. It can also get sticky.

I wish the inner lining was made out of the same material as the black silicone case, and then the outer shell of the active case with the rubbery feel. That would be the ideal case for me.

Oh well, I guess my search for the perfect case continues...

I completely agree with everything you said. The inner lining of mine had residual hangings from the mold it it makes the phone look dirty all the time when looking at it from the front.

Agreed as well. I have the Active and the new Otterbox Commuter and the Otterbox is MUCH better. I highly suggest it.

Back
Top Bottom