• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Seidio Innocase - Gray or Black?

hal1

Android Expert
Dec 4, 2009
Okay, another lame "what do you think" question/thread...

Seidio will be shipping the Innocase Surface next week, so I am wondering, do I want to keep the same sleekness with a black case, or go with some contrast with the gray.

It looks like the holster only has one color, so it may come down to if I want the phone case to match the holster.

(yes, I've got no life right now)

Also, my previous Innocase snapped on in 2 parts, FRONT and BACK. This one appears to be 2 parts, TOP and BOTTOM. Has anyone used am Innocase of this top and bottom design?

EDIT: decision made - same black as phone

Okay, another lame "what do you think" question/thread...

Seidio will be shipping the Innocase Surface next week, so I am wondering, do I want to keep the same sleekness with a black case, or go with some contrast with the gray.

It looks like the holster only has one color, so it may come down to if I want the phone case to match the holster.

(yes, I've got no life right now)

Also, my previous Innocase snapped on in 2 parts, FRONT and BACK. This one appears to be 2 parts, TOP and BOTTOM. Has anyone used am Innocase of this top and bottom design?

EDIT: decision made - same black as phone

Does anyone know how these compare in thickness to the VZW black rubber cases?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones