• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sensation 4G or Droid Razar

Mr Bond

Lurker
Feb 10, 2012
My choices are the HTC Sensation 4G vs Motorola Droid Razar ?

Which is built better and faster.
What are pros vs cons on both

Also I keep hearing Sensation XE but team mobile says they don't have them. I see them on E Bay for 600.00, why is that and are they any better than the 4Gs

sorry for all the questions

thanks

My choices are the HTC Sensation 4G vs Motorola Droid Razar ?

Which is built better and faster.
What are pros vs cons on both

Also I keep hearing Sensation XE but team mobile says they don't have them. I see them on E Bay for 600.00, why is that and are they any better than the 4Gs

sorry for all the questions

thanks
I would go with the HTC phones over the Motorola. Locked bootloaders and no clear timetable to ICS. The Sensation line should be updated by the end of March.

I would go with the XE if it is not too much more but you're not losing much between the 4G and the XE. On a day to day use you won't see a difference between 1.2GHz and 1.5GHz. The 4G also does not have "beats" technology but it is equipped with SRS.

Reactions: Mr Bond
Upvote 0
Was all set to take the plunge and buy the HTC Sensation and someone told me spend a lil more and buy the Samsung Nexus and I will be blown away buy this phone which means I would have to switch to Verizon.

Is this a far better phone than the HTC Sensation, need to decided soon please advise me in which way this is the better phone if it is.

THANK YOU GUYS

Upvote 0
For me they both have their pluses and minuses. The Nexus has a faster processor, super amoled display, and stock android. However, as with all Sammys the body is all plastic.

Just my preference but I like the feel of the Sensation over just about any phone out right now plus I actually like sense.

The Nexus comes with ICS and the Sensation line looks to be getting it soon.

Upvote 0
I have a Razr and it's the best device I have ever owned. The locked bootloader isn't that big of an issue for me. ICS is coming, I am guessing no later than the end of Q2. I can't make a single worthwhile complaint about the razr. Signal quality is excellent, very snappy phone, build quality is second to none,looks great, and don't have any regrets about switching from the nexus to the razr. This is only my opinion and I am sure other peoples differ, but that's my $.02. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones