• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Some Questions, Help Please?

Hi everyone, I just got this phone so I'm still figuring out how to work it. Also new to this forum so I'm not sure if this is in the right spot.

If someone sends me a picture in a text message, how do I save that picture to my phone?

Thanks!

Hi dreambigger, Welcome to Android Forums.

The easiest way is to open the text (not the picture) and long press on the the picture until the menu pops up which will give you an option to save the picture.

Simply tap on "Market" in the main menu, either log in or create a Gmail account and you then be able to browse through and install what ever applications you are looking for.

I have received my brand new S.E.X. Pro today and I noticed there is no voice recorder ;o Also in `Contacts` you cannot choose to see your SIM contacts, you have to copy them into phone's memory. I really like the phone though, it's awesome. Recommend. Actually no, I love it <3 Highly Recommend!

Does anyone know how to check what's been included in the software update if there is a new update before actually installing the update?

Glad you are enjoying the phone. There a lot of voice recording applications on the Play Store, however I am not aware of any that will just display the SIM contacts.

Just another quick question, is the green light on the right side of the phone supposed to flash when I have a new message? Thanks!

Yes it does. My LED flashes every 5 seconds. Im not sure for how long it continuous to flash but I think until you actually unlock the phone to check your notifications.

Back
Top Bottom