• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Strange MSL Menu

hydroman202

I obtained my msl code and was poking around hidden menus and found a strange option. It had something to do with antennas and enabling them. Can anybody tell me what this does? It had 3 options. One for primary, one for secondary, and one for both.

one is to talk to the ancient aliens but does require the use of tin foil hat. lol nah darned if i know. i always mess up something in those settings so i stay away from them.

I obtained my msl code and was poking around hidden menus and found a strange option. It had something to do with antennas and enabling them. Can anybody tell me what this does? It had 3 options. One for primary, one for secondary, and one for both.
Not sure what dialer menu you found but I honestly wouldn't poke around too much with that stuff if you're not familiar with it I did with my 1st Tribute & I totally screwed it up! At least make sure you have a backup cuz it could or could not mess up your whole world!

Back
Top Bottom