• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

SuperDVD creator 9x

350X

Android Expert
SuperDVD creator 9x

so far im only sort of impressed, by 9x ya think they would get things right.

I love that when I goto burn a DVD it hangs for 10min as the program tells you its "Fixing the VOB files" [wouldn't be as annoying if it didn't take hrs to make a DVD start to finish]

content, the program takes avi,mpg... and will turn that into VOB files you can burn to a DVD.

So the same program that makes the VOB files, has to fix the VOB files it made before it can burn them...........................

so far its the only one that can kinda do MKV files, only screws them up if there is more then one audio track in the mkv

rant off

What is likely happening in the timeline is the encoding for example from avi to DVD format or mkv. If you had a computer with 32 gigs of ram with a quad core it would go much faster. Most mortals have machine that require a small wait.

10 years ago it might take overnight.

But its always taken all day, doesn't seem to matter how fast computers gets, I just sort of assume it was the old nero 6 I was using to make a DVD and newer software would speed things up. still works better in some way cept for newer files types.

I cut the time in half when I had a brain fart, use SuperDVD to make the vob files, then use DVDfab/Imageburn to make the DVD.

better options and speed, but must use Sdvd to get the MKVs into VOB dvd layout.

[dvdfab is one of the only programs ive renued year after year for updates]

Back
Top Bottom